Wednesday 17 October 2012

London snaps part 2


Cold and rainy yet beautiful nonetheless


Fawkes the Phoenix plush toy, quill pen, Marauder's Map, Bertie Bott's Every Flavoured Beans, two chocolate frogs (they are sooo rich and yummy) and a chocolate frog keyring which actually smells like chocolate!

Hyde Park




My Victoria's Secret splurge 


Monique's haul from one of our visits to MAC.


Changing room in Victoria's Secret

Silk tank top, plum bodycon skirt and some shorts courtesy of French Connection.
Not exactly weather appropriate for London but perfect for Perth's spring weather.


One day's worth of shopping.


In the Great Hall!


MAC Red by MAC

Love these glittery shadows.

Had a blast at the Studio Tour.
I came out with two shopping baskets worth of goodies from their souvenir store!



My very own Time Turner!


Buckingham Palace.
A lot smaller than I expected but cool nonetheless.




My very first pair of creepers


This dummy in the window display was eerily realistic, freaked me out .
  


My new favourite boots from French Connection.




London Eye.
Too big for me to capture up close.


Six fun filled days in London and this was the result!




New sets from Victoria Secret, Intimissimi and a set from Rosie Huntington- Whiteley's line at Marks & Spencers

I love the fluro piping on the back of this bodycon skirts.


In front of the Gryffindor table

Tree Cave 


This cute little ball of fur came running right up to me and struck a pose just for the camera.


Inside the Tree cave



Saying goodbye before leaving for our trip.




Light, sensual and a touch fruity.
I absolutely love this scent by Victoria Secret.



The drinks table used on the set of the Yule Ball


No comments:

Post a Comment