Wednesday 15 August 2012

DIY Chain Headpiece

Inspired by a friend who made her own beaded head piece; I decided to get me some DIY action. I had bits and bobs from old jewellery pieces lying around that I don’t use anymore so I thought I’d recycle it.

It was super easy to make. I didn’t take a lot of pictures as I went through the process of making it. Kinda just got caught up in the moment you know?

All you need is:

- Some chain ( from an old necklace or you can buy it at your craft store)
A pair of pliers
- Any decoration you want to add to your headpiece (I got my silver dangle thingymajigs from some bangles I have but have never worn)
- Metal links to hold your chain bits together
- These pliers aren’t the cleanest but that’s because I borrowed them from my boyfriend’s tool kit.


      I can’t wait to wear it out!

Stole the centrepiece from some old bangles


      These pliers aren’t the cleanest but that’s because I borrowed them from my boyfriend’s tool kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment