Monday 16 July 2012

Anniversary Dinner Date

Yesterday marked the two and a half year anniversary that me and my boyfriend have been together. To celebrate, we went to the Atrium at Burswood.
We love going out to new places to eat and since we haven't yet been to the Atrium, we thought we'd give it a whirl.
They have a buffet style setting there and at $69 per head you can get quite a nice selection of food.
Being the lover of sugar that I am, I treated myself to three or four rounds of dessert.  






I kept my outfit as well as my makeup simple.
 I used  brown and burned orange eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara and a bit of blush and lip stain by MAC.

I wore a plain black tank dress with slits reaching just below my knees on either side and paired it with a small black skinny belt and black sandals.
I added a silver cross ring in addition to my everyday chain and bracelet.


We named these mini profiteroles
The golden nuggets.

No comments:

Post a Comment