Thursday 24 July 2014

Bohemian Witch B*tch vs. Classic Elegance



Bohemian Witch B*tch or Classic Elegance. 
Which vibes are you feeling?
When I first spotted this dress on the sale rack at Kookai, I immediately thought bohemian witch or a lovely dinner date dress. If I had to choose, I'd opt for boho witch b*tch. However, there are occasions that occasionally crop up which require a dress which makes us feel pretty and sexy at the same time. This dress just does it for me. It's going to be a wardrobe staple and at only $70, it was a steal! 

Silver layered accessories and chunky boots gives an easy, yeah I'm cool- What of it? kind of glam feeling to the look. Keeping accessories to a minimum with a sweet patent heel, in this case I could not go past my Jimmy Choos, and a silk scarf to hide the cleavage creates a tasteful aesthetic. Ain't nothing sophisticated about airing out your heaving bosoms in the wrong place and at the wrong time. Am I right ladies?

Photos by Edward Teh






Accessories: Various silver rings from Sportsgirl & Lovisa, Mimco Watch, boots from Zu & Lovisa necklace.




Accessories: Shoes by Jimmy Choo, gifted silk scarf & clutch from Colette by Colette Hayman.

No comments:

Post a Comment