Sunday 11 August 2013

Casual dressing




I spent my Saturday traipsing through Leederville and checking out the gear that the little boutiques had to offer.

 I found the perfect pair of black and white platform sandals to add to my shoe closet but they were out of my size.
< Insert instant look of horror>
 The store clerk was kind enough to let me know that as soon as they get their new stock they will put it up on instagram. 
Thank god for mod cons.
 A girl cannot have too many shoes, ya know?

I also purchased the UNIF Yokel Shortalls in anticipation for the warmer weather to kick in.
I have a feeling that it'll be a S/S staple.

I wore a tee by DAAN and my new flatform sneakers (Topshop) which will be another S/S staple I'm sure.


 
I was also introduced to the Burger Bistro at lunch time where I tried their Big Beef Smoke with chips and tomato relish.

YUM.





No comments:

Post a Comment