Wednesday 12 December 2012

Pack my bags

  From left to right: Zimmermann Runaway Frill bikini, Giuseppe Zannoti sandals, Witchery Neon perspex clutch, Lulu Guiness perspex lips clutch, House of Holland tortoiseshell sunglasses, Ksubi Albuquerque cut-off denim shorts, Rag & Bone The Pocket Tee, Kiki de Montparnasse lace bra, One Teaspoon dress, Rupert Sanderson wedges, Helmut Lang layered shorts, Alkemie Deco Scarab Cuff, Charlotte Olympia wicker perspex clutch, Seedbead cuff from Topshop


Hot summer days and warm balmy nights in a tropical paradise somewhere in the world.
Beach front bars with twinkling fairy light illuminating the night, night markets with endless stalls selling shit you don’t need but would inevitably buy, people milling about, laughing and enjoying cold beverages.
 Now that’s my idea of a holiday!

So in exactly two week I will be heading off to Thailand for a holiday and to visit ze family.
I started thinking about the essential items I would need to pack which then lead to me day dreaming about items I wish I could pack if I had the internet as my wardrobe.
If wishes were horses, yada, yada, yada.

Enjoy the festive season people.

X




No comments:

Post a Comment