Sunday 25 November 2012

Title?




Pictures are up as promised from our last meet up at Harold Boas Garden with Eddie, Cathy, Mingi and Monique.

We had quite a laugh during the allotted hour we had to shoot this style post.
Imaginary shoes were being thrown back and forth, nostril flaring, and suspicious photographers hiding behind shrubbery but I won't bore you with the details.

I like to think that this outfit is this is the sort of outfit I would wear on dinner dates with the boy or perhaps cocktail catch ups with my friends but in reality this is the sort of thing I wear around the office. The button up blouse is very office appropriate but the floral prints adds a feminine touch and the skater skirt is as flattering as it is comfortable.

 A single silver bracelet is worn with this outfit as I like to keep jewellery to a minimum with this outfit so that the blouse remains the focal point.

X










 
Shirt: H&M, Skirt: Pilgrim, Shoes: Steve Madden



No comments:

Post a Comment