Sunday 11 November 2012

Pictures of Paris

I quite enjoyed this sculpture representing the fine male form but personally I thought he wasn't quite proportionate.
As you can see, I'm clearly demonstrating my point in the picture above by pointing at his junk.
I'm so very mature.

The view from our seats while dining at 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant.
I went a little crazy at Agent Provocateur but I absolutely love these sets and the corset is amazing to wear.
I am still absolutely devastated that I only got the chance to have one macron during my visit.
Unfortunately, we raced through everything whilst trying to make the most of our visit.
These little morsels of heaven were absolutely delicious- I cannot emphasise this enough.
I had a raspberry flavoured one and Monique's was cookies and cream.
D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S

No comments:

Post a Comment