Wednesday 28 November 2012

Casual Sundays



I spent last Sunday with Monique and Eddie for a bit then saw the boy, relaxed before Monday rolled around, watched some movies, gobbled up lots of Belgian chocolate ice cream.
Yum.

It was fairly warm outside so I teamed up this playsuit with cutouts at the back with a chiffon blouse, throw in a hat, bag and some creepers and voila!
I kept my accessories pretty basic with a long necklace from Lovisa and a Tiffany's bracelet.























Pulling faces and cracking myself up.
At least I don't laugh at my own jokes, oh wait- I do.












Photos by Eddie Teh
 
Playsuit and Hat: Topshop, Chiffon blouse: Dotti, Creepers: Office, Necklace: Lovisa, Bracelet: Tiffany & Co, Bag: Overseas


3 comments:

  1. Love how you wore the blouse over the playsuit and adore the burgundy hat. Kind of wishing you had a back shot so I could see how the cutouts look layered under the white.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anni,

      Thanks for the comment :)
      Regarding the lack of back shots, noted for next time!

      X

      Delete
  2. this is so lovely! i love your photography too!

    http://kateleola.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete