Sunday 27 May 2012

Snaps

Well, autumn has come around and due to that pesky chill in the air I’ve had to make unfortunate adjustments in the under garments and outwear department.

 This is my first outfit shoot so I was a bit nervous but luckily I was in good company and quickly found myself just having a laugh and forgetting I was supposed to smile prettily and stay still for the camera.


These snaps were taken at Hyde Park, down some alley and in front of people’s gates.
Thanks to Eddie & Cathy for taking these snaps.
Oh and props to Monique for the brick wall suggestion, helping me out and just being an awesome friend in general.
:p
 
Enjoy.

X



Wearing: Beret from Dotti, burgundy denim shorts by Bardot, booties from Myer, sheer black stockings, Knitted jacket by ZooYork, embellished skull bag- gifted, top from Thailand Markets, Rings & necklace from Lovisa









Wearing: hat from Dangerfield, burgundy knit jumper by Living Doll (size L), Spike Lita shoes by Jeffrey Campbell from Solestruck, black knee socks from Sportsgirl, black skater skirt by Pilgrim, Collared top (underneath) from Thailand, Statement necklace from Sportsgirl, ring from Lovisa


To see more of Eddie’s handiwork, check out




No comments:

Post a Comment